We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 26th, 2018.
What we collect
For users that register on our website, we may collect and store the following information:
- Name, phone number and email address;
- Billing and shipping address;
- Affiliated company or organization;
- Location, IP address, and browser type;
- Products you’ve viewed; and
- Payment information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send you information about your account and order;
- To respond to your requests;
- To process payments and prevent fraud;
- To set up your account for our store;
- To improve our store offerings;
- For internal record keeping; and
- To send promotional offers to your email or address.
If you create an account, we will store this information; which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will also store comments and reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file on the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, provided this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Sharing your personal information
We accept payments through Authorize.net. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Authorize.net, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites